Friday, March 27, 2020

March 30-April 3


March 30-April 4


17 Motivational Quotes to Inspire You to Be Successful | SUCCESS

Greetings again!  This is tough stuff.  It is so easy to get frustrated, to give up, to not try our best when so much is going on...but we can do this together.  We can rise up to be the best Brandon Valley Active Learners we can in this situation.   I can't help but hear Andra Day's song Rise Up by Songwriter's Cassandra Monique Batie and Jennifer Decilveo in my head and it keeps playing to Rise up and we'll do it a thousand times again.  We got this!

I loved the Zoom conferences with my 7th and 8th grade Gifted Education classes.  I am so thankful for technology!!!  It was so awesome to check in with the kids and see their smiles. Please encourage students to be a part of these opportunities as it is so helpful for all involved.  I will add conference times for 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th grades this week.

Please see the weekly lesson plans below.
Lesson Plans March 30-April 3

No comments:

Post a Comment